Online or in-person tutoring available for at-risk and struggling learners (behavior and reading specialist)
Youth will focus on learning life skills, as well as academic skills
Our goal is to help establish confidence so youth will feel fully supported. As your student progresses, our certified teachers will adjust your youth’s learning plan as needed, so learning is challenging and fun — not frustrating.
Academic Coaching/Tutoring for K-12 youth with experience in subjects that apply to youth’s needs:
- Important to identify the youth’s achievement gap in order to focus on bridging the gap.
- Time will be made to identify the type of reading help needed in order to improve fluency, comprehension and reading competence.
Math (Number Sense, Algebra & Geometry)
- Effective note taking strategies and how to use study tools, such as flash cards and color coding, to study efficiently and improve test scores.
Test Prep (GED, Accuplacer, ACT/SAT
- Test taking strategies to take tests and quizzes with confidence, tackle different types of tests and manage testing anxiety.
Behavior / Study Skills
- Study strategies to become an independent and effective learner
- Active reading comprehension strategies in order to improve confidence in class.
Resilience and Grit Presentations for Juvenile and Educational Environments
Education Consultant (Emotional Behavioral Disorders & Specific Learning Disabilities)
Curriculum Development and Resources Available on the following: